Saturday, January 16, 2010

About How does the waiting list at fresno city college work

How does the waiting list at fresno city college work?
I am currently enrolled to take two classes over the summer at Fresno City College, both in which I am on the waiting list. This is my first time being on the "waiting list" and because I am still a high school student, I am not sure how it works or what I have to do. If anyone could explain this process to me I would greatly appreciate it! p.s. ASAP is appreciated; classes start the 29th!
Other - Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Be sure to go to the first class session. The instructor will call out names of the people who are officially in the class. If one of them does not show up, the first name on the wait list is officially in the class. If a second person does not show up, the second name on the wait list is in, and so on. If the wait list people are not present, the instructor will continue down the list until the class is filled. Good luck! Don't give up hope, people change their schedules for all sorts of reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment