Thursday, December 16, 2010

About where can I find a temp agency in Fresno California

where can I find a temp agency in Fresno California?
I need to find a temp agency so that I can work without discrimination towards education. Every job I have tried to get in Fresno has turned me down because I am either going to school or I have to work one weekend a month for the California Army National Guard.
Other - United States - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Try the yellow pages. Fresno has a terrible job market. Good luck
2 :
try this one appleone agency. They are all over the west and may be able to give you assistance.
3 :
There's: - The Plus Group (theplusgroup.com) - Labor Finders (laborfinders.com) - Kelly Services (kellyservices.com) - Office Team (officeteam.com) - ManPower (manpower.com) - Spherion (spherion.com) - Denham Resources (denham.net) - Westaff (westaff.com) - Aerotek (aerotek.com)
4 :
Manpower temporary services 225-7200 Also you might want to try workforce connection in Manchester Mall.
Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment