Friday, April 1, 2011

About I need information/ advice about Academy of arts school and Fresno State!

I need information/ advice about Academy of arts school and Fresno State!?
I am a senior in high school. I'm still thinking if I should go to a community college or Fresno State University, then maybe Academy of the arts in San Francisco. Can any one give me detailed information about the Photography programs they have and detail info on that school in general? I want to major in either sociology or photography. As for photography, I was looking at Academy of Art University in San Francisco. How does it work if I go to Fresno State and work on my general courses and then transfer to The Academy Of Arts? Would it be reasonable? or community college? As for sociology, I want to help teens with drug addictions or help families in any way. What job titles are there for that and what is the description of each? Please help I am still in the dark about college in general!
Primary & Secondary Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Academy of Art University is a great school to go to for Photography. I studied it there and learned a lot! Since all of their instructors are industry experts, I was able to get a lot of valuable information, while preparing for success in life after college. Once I graduated, I landed a great job. Some of my friends who have graduated from there have also gone on to work for big-name companies. You can see a list of companies that hire Academy grads by visiting http://www.academyart.edu/photography-school/index.html. As far as attending a junior college first, I definitely recommend just going straight to Academy of Art University right after high school. My friends who attended junior college first before coming to the Academy said if given the chance to do it all over again, they wouldn’t have gone to junior college and would’ve just come straight to the Academy. Not only will doing so save you time, it will allow you to pursue your passion immediately while guaranteeing that every course you take works towards your degree.
Read more other entries :  
About Does anyone know where i can find a job in f... 

No comments:

Post a Comment